Business Development Executive
London, England, United Kingdom
Openstart is one of London's largest PCO rental companies. We provide new, licensed vehicles to hundreds of clients and are rapidly expanding our size. With over 18 years of continued growth behind us, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to come on board as we aim to become a large vehicle platform for Uber drivers.
As our Business Development Executive, you will spend some time doing:
- Converting enquiries into sales. This includes e-mailing & calling customers who enquire on a daily basis.
- Responding to mails and setting up meetings with customers who want to enter a Rent-to-Buy scheme.
- Most importantly, you will be helping us to develop our aims to become a vehicle platform. We will have software that will act as a platform for hundreds of vehicles you will need to understand, use on a daily basis and oversee.
- Always looking for new avenues to grow the business.
- Processing admin to ensure smooth running of our internal systems.
- Previous successful track record as someone who's helped the growth of businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading University.
- A highly organized individual.
- You must be both Tech & Business savvy - 1-2 years of experience in an operations, business development, sales or account management role in a high-growth startup is preferred.
- Great communication, at all levels.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers of all ethnicity.
- Experience of running an office, when the MD is not present.
- An opportunity to take part in a fast-paced environment with aims to modernise.
- The opportunity to work in a multi-ethnic workspace.
- A competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
- If you drive, we can put you on our company fleet insurance!
- Grow with us...if your growth plans are as ambitious as ours then there's only going to be one direction for you...up!
If you're interested, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org